Southwest Coordination Center (SWCC)
- is a firefighter resource and mobilization center for the Southwest region. Great links to fire information and weather.
New Mexico Fire Info Site
- NM State Fire's public information site.
USDA Forest Service Southwest Region (R3)
- Arizona - New Mexico, National Forests
Fire Weather For Sacramento Mountains
- Morning Briefing for fire personel.
National Situation Report
- The BIG picture of what's happening on the national level.
Geo Mac Viewer
- Scaleable map showing active and past fires; satellite and actual data from the fire. Uses MODIS thermal satellite imaging showing even new starts across the country.
U.S. Wildfires Map
- This map is probably the easiest to use to locate established fires around the U.S..
Inciweb - National Fire & Crews info
- Firefighter resource; who is available and their location.
National Large Incident Year to Date Report
- Data sheet on this years national fire scene.
National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC)
- The National Fire Coordinating Center - Boise, ID.
Fire Data in Google Earth
- KML files for overlays in Google Earth.
New Mexico Fire Restrictions
- Fire restrictions for all of New Mexico's counties and forests.
NWS Graphic Forecast Loop
- Graphical Map where you can select from; max / min temp, probability of rain / snow, snow amount. The tabs at the top will take you to all the other NWS products.
NWS Nat. Doppler Radar
- Live looping radar of moisture in the western U.S..
NWS Nat. Satellite Map
- Satellite IR / watervapor / combination of the two; map.
Ready, Set, Go!
- (PDF) - Homeowner information for preparation before a fire.
New Mexico Wildfire Aware - American Wildfire's Homeowner Education Site
Demo of FireIce to Ruidoso Realtors
- Jeff Stanovich Demonstrates FireIce to the Ruidoos Board of Realtors - May 30th 2013
- GelTech Solutions Home Page
Archive Follow Us
Follow Us - 2013
- Fires and projects during the 2013 season.
Follow Us - 2014
- Fires and projects during the 2014 season